Who or What is East Hill Counseling Services?

My photo
Pensacola, Florida, United States
East Hill Counseling Services, LLC is a Pensacola solo practice that offers individual counseling and therapy for adults with a focus on anxiety disorders, depression, stress management and prevention, and life transition issues.

Monday, October 6, 2014

Hello Everyone: What This is All About

My first blog entry coincides with the opening of my new counseling and therapy practice called East Hill Counseling Services, LLC. Think of it as an introduction, of sorts. So, who am I? I am Kristi Ging, the owner of the aforementioned counseling and therapy practice. I will be writing all of the posts that will be appearing on this blog from here on out. What are my hopes and goals for this blog? I hope for everyone to be able to use the information in this space, whether or not he or she utilizes the services offered by East Hill Counseling Services.  My goal for this space is to collect interesting articles, useful tools, and helpful hints for mental health and wellness from around the internet and within the Pensacola community. I might stray, narrowly, from those topics every once in awhile, but for the most part, mental health and wellness will be the focus for this space. I am aiming to post at least twice a month so if you think this is something that you might like, that’s the schedule I have planned. Thanks for visiting!